[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:51:28 +0200
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 08:54:18AM +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On 8/10/2009 at 19:54, Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx> wrote:
But the largest blocker for me is that I don't get any commit diffs at all.
(Not implemented.) How can I track the work of others, and review it, and
how
can they follow on what I do, without? So far, I have to rely on good
commit
messages, or dig out the changes in an elaborate manual process.

Well, the commit diff in a mail would be a nice addition, but you can always
use
osc rq show <id> --diff

This normally serves quite well. Or did you mean something else?

Yes, I meant something else. Code commits, not submit requests.

http://producingoss.com/en/vc.html#commit-emails

"[...] as it is the most effective way to keep up with what's happening
in the project at the code level."

Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)