Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc package cache dir cleanup
  • From: Kyrill Detinov <lazy.kent.suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 23:29:53 +0400

Tuesday 04 August 2009

On Tuesday 04 August 2009 22:30:28 MasterPatricko wrote:

Is there any simple way (maybe script) to delete obsolete versions
of packages from local osc package cache directory?

Here's a very simple draft I wrote more as an experiment in bash
progress indicators than anything else.

Its grossly inefficient and probably shows off lots of bad bash
habits but it sortof works and might be a good start for what you are
thinking of.

Thanks for the script.
I run it and got error: sort: invalid option -- 'V'
As far as I can see there isn't option -V in sort help.
What do you mean in sort -k2 -V "${txttempdir}/${txtfilename}"?

--
WBR,
Kyrill Detinov