[opensuse-buildservice] Building Opensuse 11.0 JeOS liveCD using kiwi 3.66 -- Module is unknown
  • From: Arani Bhattacharya <arani89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 21:34:51 +0530
I tried to build a Live CD by following the instructions given here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/KIWI/Cookbook. I followed the
steps and managed to successfully create the iso image file. I burned
it on my CD, and tried to boot from it. Everything seems to be working
properly, until it asks for the login name. I gave root as login name,
and linux as password. Instead of logging in, I am getting the message
"Module is unknown", and it again asks for the login name. Can anyone
please tell me why this problem has occurred and how to solve it?

Thanks for reading this.