Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:30:59 -0400
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
HPPA Builds
===========

Berthold develops HPPA openSUSE distro as hobby project. He will try build it
in an own build service instance to learn the OBS code.
We may publish later a HPPA openSUSE snapshot and look how much interesst is
there in it.

Adrian,

Didn't the HPPA architecture end of life recently. I realize HP will
still sell parts, etc. but I don't think you can buy a new machine as
of a few months ago.

Doesn't seem like a logical choice to actually release for opensuse.

I guess the used market will be strong for a while longer.

Greg