Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:29:56 +0200
2009/8/4 Anshul Jain <anshulajain@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
I need some help in formatting a .spec file for the Mozilla xulrunner
package. The xulrunner rpm for 11.0 is built without the
--enable-system-cairo option. I need to add the following line to the
spec file:-
ac_add_options --enable-system-cairo

I have linked the xulrunner from the mozilla repository, but I do not
know how to edit the _link file to add this line. Can someone help me
please? :)
you cannot modify a file who is not own, either the autor modify it or
give you privilege (collaborate feature), or, but really bad for
ressource , you make an new project with all files

Regards
Anshul

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: