Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [bugzilla-3.4] - Need assistance with .spec file
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:38:49 +0200
On Monday 03 August 2009 03:58:58 doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello

I am trying to compile bugzilla-3.4 and it ends up with this error:
bugzilla: An empty RPM is not allowed anymore in SuSE Linux
System halted

Can someone have a look at the bugzilla.spec and last log file for me and
tell me what needs to be changed/added/deleted to the file to see if this
application will built please ?

Details:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=bugzilla.spec&package=Bug
zilla&project=home%3Adoiggl
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=Bugzilla&project=home%3Adoi
ggl

Some hints on debugging:

Build the package locally with osc build and check the contents of "filelist"
and run the command to create the filelist in the chroot to see why there's
nothing in it,

Alternative: Get rid of filelist and add the files manually,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany