Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (262 mails)

by date

< Previous 1 | 2 Next >

03 August, 2009

01:58 doiggl [opensuse-buildservice] [bugzilla-3.4] - Need assistance with .spec file
04:26 Dave Plater [opensuse-buildservice] Rpm spec file info
07:00 Michal Vyskocil [opensuse-buildservice] RFC: osc and bugzilla integration
07:17 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice query
07:38 Andreas Jaeger Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [bugzilla-3.4] - Need assistance with .spec file
07:42 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [PATCH] fix osc selection of debs for dsc builds
07:53 Michal Vyskocil Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice query
07:55 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice query
07:59 Michal Vyskocil Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [bugzilla-3.4] - Need assistance with .spec file
08:28 Michal Vyskocil Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice query
08:45 Jan-Simon Möller Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc up -u checks out expanded if there's no checkout on disk
09:58 Pavol Rusnak Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conventions for game packages
10:22 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conventions for game packages
10:33 David Greaves Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [PATCH] fix osc selection of debs for dsc builds
10:40 David Greaves [opensuse-buildservice] BUG: self-dependency in build problem on OBS
11:31 Pavol Rusnak Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conventions for game packages
11:39 Pavol Rusnak Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conventions for game packages
12:00 Adrian Schröter [opensuse-buildservice] Source Services 0.0.1, no more writing SPEC files ?
14:23 Vincent Petry Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conventions for game packages

04 August, 2009

04:13 doiggl Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice query
06:17 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice query
07:02 doiggl [opensuse-buildservice] Need help to clean out some rpmlint warnings - ramlog
08:55 Cristian Morales Vega [opensuse-buildservice] Updating the Fedora targets
10:27 Anshul Jain [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
10:29 Michal Marek Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
10:29 Petit Eric Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
10:35 Michal Marek Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
11:08 Marcus Meissner Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
11:13 Wolfgang Rosenauer Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
11:39 Anshul Jain Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help in formatting a .spec file
14:12 Adrian Schröter [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
14:30 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
14:34 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
16:04 Arani Bhattacharya [opensuse-buildservice] Building Opensuse 11.0 JeOS liveCD using kiwi 3.66 -- Module is unknown
16:05 Marcus Hüwe Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [PATCH] fix osc selection of debs for dsc builds
17:46 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns [opensuse-buildservice] Copy a Package to an Subproject
18:30 MasterPatricko Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc package cache dir cleanup
18:41 Pavol Rusnak Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Copy a Package to an Subproject
19:30 Kyrill Detinov Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc package cache dir cleanup
22:11 David Greaves Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [PATCH] Add --build-abuild-id to osc and build and add --map-repo to osc

11 August, 2009

04:36 doiggl Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RPMLINT report: -ramlog
06:54 Dominique Leuenberger [opensuse-buildservice] Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
07:26 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc] patch to support overlay filesystem - RFC
07:27 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to find out why a package is excluded from build?
07:46 Hans-Peter Jansen [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
08:34 Johannes Meixner [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
08:41 Johannes Meixner [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
08:45 Adrian Schröter [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
08:46 Adrian Schröter [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
08:50 Peter Poeml [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
08:51 Ruediger Oertel Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to find out why a package is excluded from build?
08:57 Carsten Hoeger Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to find out why a package is excluded from build?
08:57 Dave Plater [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
09:03 Carsten Hoeger Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to find out why a package is excluded from build?
09:04 Dominique Leuenberger [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
09:27 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
09:30 Jan-Simon Möller Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc] patch to support overlay filesystem - RFC
10:31 Philipp Thomas [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications
10:45 Johannes Meixner [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
10:47 Vincent Untz [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Notifications
10:53 Johannes Meixner Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications
12:56 Luke Imhoff Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc] patch to support overlay filesystem - RFC
12:58 Lars Marowsky-Bree [opensuse-buildservice] Pruning builds to conserve build power?
12:59 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
13:54 Ruediger Oertel Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
14:15 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to find out why a package is excluded from build?
14:39 Johannes Meixner Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
14:39 Klaas Freitag Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
15:31 Jan-Simon Möller Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc] patch to support overlay filesystem - RFC
15:52 Peter Poeml Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
16:32 Juergen Weigert [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
16:52 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
17:01 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
18:14 David Greaves Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc] patch to support overlay filesystem - RFC
23:21 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Pruning builds to conserve build power?
23:23 Philipp Thomas Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?

12 August, 2009

09:05 Dave Plater Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
09:07 Marcus Meissner Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
09:09 Dominique Leuenberger Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
10:26 Dave Plater Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
11:15 Johannes Meixner Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
11:18 Lars Marowsky-Bree Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Pruning builds to conserve build power?
11:51 Dave Plater Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
11:57 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Pruning builds to conserve build power?
12:24 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
12:28 Michal Marek Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
12:37 Jan-Simon Möller Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc] patch to support overlay filesystem - RFC
12:43 Marcus Hüwe [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC - summary of this week's meeting
12:51 Dave Plater Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
13:15 Luke Imhoff Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc] patch to support overlay filesystem - RFC
13:31 Michal Marek Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
14:53 Carsten Hoeger [opensuse-buildservice] Slightly Off-Topic: How to create bootsplash logo.mng?
14:59 Jan-Simon Möller [opensuse-buildservice] osc rq list -M -s accepted doesn't show all requests
15:04 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc rq list -M -s accepted doesn't show all requests
15:18 Carsten Hoeger [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi >= 3.6 in obs?
15:21 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi >= 3.6 in obs?
15:26 Carsten Hoeger Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi >= 3.6 in obs?
17:28 Dave Plater Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
20:15 Luke Imhoff [opensuse-buildservice] Atomic package set updates

16 August, 2009

10:23 Cristian Morales Vega [opensuse-buildservice] RPM signing problem
10:34 Kyrill Detinov Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RPM signing problem

19 August, 2009

00:11 Scott Cantor RE: [opensuse-buildservice] -fPIC failing on RHEL5/CentOS5 builds?
00:54 Scott Cantor RE: [opensuse-buildservice] -fPIC failing on RHEL5/CentOS5 builds?
04:36 Paul Elliott Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change my email address?
06:21 Paul Elliott Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
07:39 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
07:41 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change my email address?
08:36 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns [opensuse-buildservice] Packagers Section in Weekly News
08:41 Dominique Leuenberger Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packagers Section in Weekly News
08:55 Adrian Schröter [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers Section in Weekly News
11:26 Mathias Homann [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice breaks a package
11:45 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice breaks a package
12:37 Mathias Homann Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice breaks a package
13:07 Paul Elliott Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change my email address?
13:21 Paul Elliott Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
13:26 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change my email address?
14:45 Paul Elliott Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change my email address?
21:04 Cristian Rodríguez [opensuse-buildservice] server:php repository warning
23:21 Graham Anderson Re: [opensuse-buildservice] server:php repository warning
23:35 Cristian Rodríguez Re: [opensuse-buildservice] server:php repository warning

20 August, 2009

07:57 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] server:php repository warning
08:45 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
09:11 Christoph Thiel Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers Section in Weekly News
09:40 Andreas Gruenbacher [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
09:44 Andreas Gruenbacher Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
12:23 Luke Imhoff Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
12:28 Ludwig Nussel Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Pruning builds to conserve build power?
12:37 Ludwig Nussel Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva 2009 - problem with mysterious X
12:52 Andreas Gruenbacher Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
12:53 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Pruning builds to conserve build power?
13:42 Luke Imhoff Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
14:11 doiggl [opensuse-buildservice] Query - Can a search feature be provided to search existing .spec files
14:18 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Query - Can a search feature be provided to search existing .spec files
15:07 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
16:11 Andreas Gruenbacher Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
20:56 Scott Cantor [opensuse-buildservice] Setting Optflags in remote builds?

21 August, 2009

00:02 Paul Elliott Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
07:05 Ludwig Nussel Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
08:09 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
08:11 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setting Optflags in remote builds?
08:17 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
09:23 Andreas Gruenbacher Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
09:55 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
11:29 Andreas Gruenbacher Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
12:16 Luke Imhoff [opensuse-buildservice] Source for software.opensuse.org
12:22 Adrian Schröter Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Source for software.opensuse.org
12:25 Hans-Peter Jansen [opensuse-buildservice] build fails because: extractbuild failed
14:26 Scott Cantor RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Setting Optflags in remote builds?
16:08 Paul Elliott Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
17:32 Boyd Lynn Gerber Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Import build service packages into git
18:06 Marcin Wojdyr [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Mandriva 2009 - problem with mysterious X
21:46 Paul Elliott [opensuse-buildservice] How does one share source file between packages?
21:50 Luke Imhoff Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How does one share source file between packages?

22 August, 2009

20:59 Christian [opensuse-buildservice] build21 dead :(
< Previous 1 | 2 Next >
List Navigation