Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Estimation on waiting time on a package.
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:53:48 +0200
On Friday 24 July 2009 07:56:16 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 24. Juli 2009 07:11:13 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello,
When your project is blocked in the queue because it is waiting for
something to build e.g(binutils) can a time estimate be given as to how
long to wait before it may start processing - put that estimation on the
'Package AAA (Project BBB home:CCC)' page when you view the page.

One could implement something, but it will not be very reliable, because
the state and order can change with any further submission.

I suggest to file a feature request using features.opensuse.org.

But first:What to others think? Do you consider such an estimate ok? Or
should we not publish anything since it might change too often?

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany