Re: [opensuse-buildservice] diff brp-checks 11.1 / factory
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:27:39 +0200
On 7/23/2009 at 10:25, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If the 11.2 behavior is correct: how can I get 11.1 ignore this specific
error? (I don't want to completely disable brp-checks. I got to love them).
If the 11.1 behavior is correct: why did this vanish from the brp on
Factory?

11.2 should be more strict I guess.

"void*" is a pointer value return, void is "no value return", these are two
different things.

Yep, my understanding. Should I file a bnc entry for it? What component would
be the right one? BuildService?

any specific assignee or just to the screening team?

Dominique