Re: [opensuse-buildservice] a hermes notification question
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:47:37 +0200
Dave Plater wrote:
I've setup hermes to notify me on "*OBS Request Create*" and "*OBS
Request Change" *directly (no digest) by email but after creating a
submit request and then revoking it twice on Sunday (difficulty in
making up my mind where to send the patch and which patch to send) then
making a final submit request, I never received any mail. I have now set
it up to notify me on builds as well and triggered a rebuild which
finished but received no notification. Am I misunderstanding hermes or
is there something wrong?
Regards
Dave P

I've managed to get build info via hermes at last, after removing the
default special, filter looking at the mail that came flooding in then
adding "Project name containsitem Value=home:plater" and I should think
the same one would work for submits. The default _special filter is
obviously broken some how and needs to be changed to something else.
Regards
Dave P