Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Patch for 'build'
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:09:07 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009 17:55:23 schrieb Joshua Plautz:
I've been trying to get ccache working on one of my builds, and have
been having some issues. I've tracked the problem down to an
incorrectly generated shell script.

The setupccache function in 'build' creates a few wrapper shell scripts
to make things work (gcc/cc specifically), but the series of echos to
create the script has a typo. The first and second echo lines
both contain a single > redirect, so the first line is immediately
destroyed. The net result is the #!/bin/sh header doesn't end up in the
script file:

The patch got applied to svn.

Thanks !
adrian