Re: [opensuse-buildservice] a hermes notification question
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:29:08 +0200
Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 22.07.2009 08:24, schrieb Dave Plater:

I've setup hermes to notify me on "*OBS Request Create*" and "*OBS
Request Change" *directly (no digest) by email but after creating a
submit request and then revoking it twice on Sunday (difficulty in
making up my mind where to send the patch and which patch to send) then
making a final submit request, I never received any mail. I have now set
it up to notify me on builds as well and triggered a rebuild which
finished but received no notification. Am I misunderstanding hermes or
is there something wrong?

In addition to the problems we see in general with hermes, it probably
is completely broken now.
Apparently I don't get build notifications currently at all as you mention.

Wolfgang

As a test, after making sure that all notifications are on, I've changed
my personal project and not the linked one and triggered a rebuild but I
bet I won't get any notifications for that either. I already had an
expansion error with no mail. The amount of time that build service
takes, I'm sure this must be messing up the productivity of people like
yourself.
Regards
Dave P