Re: [opensuse-buildservice] a hermes notification question
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:14:37 +0200
Am 22.07.2009 08:24, schrieb Dave Plater:
I've setup hermes to notify me on "*OBS Request Create*" and "*OBS
Request Change" *directly (no digest) by email but after creating a
submit request and then revoking it twice on Sunday (difficulty in
making up my mind where to send the patch and which patch to send) then
making a final submit request, I never received any mail. I have now set
it up to notify me on builds as well and triggered a rebuild which
finished but received no notification. Am I misunderstanding hermes or
is there something wrong?

In addition to the problems we see in general with hermes, it probably
is completely broken now.
Apparently I don't get build notifications currently at all as you mention.

Wolfgang