Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help to build package - ramlog
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:30:43 +0200
<doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hello,
I had to add ramlog.8.gz it was inside file ramlog-1.1.0-1.tar.gz
It was added to the file list ok.

Question: Now do I trigger a build by pressing [Trigger Rebuild], or do I
just wait ?
Current status is fail (because it could not find ramlog.8.gz)
package
->https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=ramlog&project=home%3Adoiggl
Glenn

You'd need to uncomment the corresponding Source: line, so obs knows
this file is relevant for the build. then the rebuild would be
automatic.

And actually you should (in the build) just copy the man page from the
unpacked tar ball to it's destination (as you already do with the other
files.

S.
--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5