Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help to build package - ramlog
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:48:12 +1000
Hello,
Thanks for the info.

Next I uploaded the spec file - result added ok
I tried to upload the - result added ok
- Filename (leave empty to take from upload or uri): Left it empty
- Local File: Left it empty
- Remote File URI:
http://tofu3.szm.sk/ramlog/1.1.0/ramlog-1.1.0-1.tar.gz
- result added ok

package url:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=ramlog&project=home%3Adoiggl

Question: Now do I trigger a build by pressing [Trigger Rebuild], or do I
just wait ?
Current status is "Build Status unavailable"
Thanks Glenn

Dominique wrote:
As you have an src.rpm, the 'simplest' quick start would be for you to
use
this one.
You can unpack it with unrpm and then upload the .tar.gz and the .spec to
your package on the OBS.

If the spec / src-rpm is generic enough, this will give you a resulting
package.