Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help to build package - ramlog
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:12:41 +0200
On 7/20/2009 at 12:04, <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I logged into opensuse build service (obs) and shows my login on the first
line at the top.
I filled in the Name: Title: and Description: ,as required.
I pressed "Create Project" and got the warning/error message below:

OpenSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: create_project_no_permission
Message: not allowed to create new project 'ramlog'

What am I missing ?
Thanks

you don't want to make a new project, you only want to create a new package
inside your home: project.
In the upper right corner select 'Home Project' and the 'Add package'

Dominique