Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help to build package - ramlog
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:04:49 +1000
Hello,
I logged into opensuse build service (obs) and shows my login on the first
line at the top.
I filled in the Name: Title: and Description: ,as required.
I pressed "Create Project" and got the warning/error message below:

OpenSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: create_project_no_permission
Message: not allowed to create new project 'ramlog'

What am I missing ?
Thanks
Glenn

Dominique wrote:
Hi,

This is just to get you quick-started. You'll probably want to invest
time
after to understand the spec file and to be able to make modifications.
But having a first success is always a good motivator.

As you have an src.rpm, the 'simplest' quick start would be for you to
use
this one.
You can unpack it with unrpm and then upload the .tar.gz and the .spec to
your package on the OBS.

If the spec / src-rpm is generic enough, this will give you a resulting
package.

Dominique