Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help to build package - ramlog
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:41:23 +0200
On 7/20/2009 at 10:21, <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I would like to build the following application in opensuse build service
(against factory repo both 32 and 64 bit) and I need step by step guide to
setup, compile and build the rpms in the build service .
Thankyou
Glenn

Hi,

This is just to get you quick-started. You'll probably want to invest time
after to understand the spec file and to be able to make modifications.
But having a first success is always a good motivator.

As you have an src.rpm, the 'simplest' quick start would be for you to use this
one.
You can unpack it with unrpm and then upload the .tar.gz and the .spec to your
package on the OBS.

If the spec / src-rpm is generic enough, this will give you a resulting package.

Dominique