[opensuse-buildservice] debuginfo not stripped for HEAD Kernel backported to openSUSE 11.0
  • From: hnch@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:51:04 +0200
Hi,

I have created a branch of Kernel:HEAD in order to have backports to
openSUSE 11.0:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/hennichodernich:/branches:/Kernel:/HEAD/openSUSE_11.0/

I now encountered the problem that the debuginfo is not stripped from
the kernel modules, making the packages awfully large.

I have the same problem with a "rpmbuild --rebuild
kernel-pae.nosrc.rpm" on my local machine, for 2.6.29 kernels, this
worked quite well, but now, something seems to have changed.

best regards
Henning