Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Steps to edit meta data in factory in obs
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:12:43 +0200
2009/7/17 Michal Seben <mseben@xxxxxxx>:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 17. Juli 2009 10:01:30 schrieb Marcus Meissner:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 09:49:01AM +0200, Michal Seben wrote:

Hi all

Could someone tell me please, the right steps to edit meta data in
factory in obs ?
I want edit title, description  or upstream url of my package (I mean
package which I maintain):
I'm not sur to understand which meta data you spoke about, but if you
use MonoOSC, you can simply click on the "Edit MetaData" button :-)

This data is IIRC imported from the spec file for Factory.

hm .. should I report bug to bugzilla ?
see qtractor or tuxguitar in factory both have not correctly filled meta
data
or I missed something ?

someone else with new package in factory and similar problem ?

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that: