Re: [opensuse-buildservice] scheduler API?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:09:50 +0200
Am Freitag, 17. Juli 2009 04:12:39 schrieb Jon Nelson:
Listing projects is afaik not allowed via the /public api.

(Background: /public is just a workaround that will hopefully go away
soon. We implemented just the routes needed for the interconnect.)

OK, I got https://api.opensuse.org/public working for me (via curl),
but getting it work with my OBS instance I'm having much less luck. I
keep seeing this in my scheduler logs:

fetching remote repository state for openSUSE.org:openSUSE:11.1/standard
response from watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public
remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
retrying in 60 seconds
waiting for an event...
retrying watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public
setting up watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public, start=6435086

Is it just overloaded or is there something I can do?

It is a permanent connection for listing events. However our server is closing
it from time to time, but this is nothing to worry about. Your server will
reopen it again (if it is still running).

It works in fits and starts, but only seems to work perhaps 1/5 of the
time.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH