Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where does build service look for dependents?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:58:16 +0200
Am Freitag, 17. Juli 2009 10:01:11 schrieb Johannes Meixner:
Hello,

On Jul 16 10:11 Dave Plater wrote (shortened):
if I have the BuildRequires packages present in my project will
they be the packages used in the build?

Not by default.
By default the BuildRequires packages are used from what is
defined to be the build repository for the package.

But the packages from the same project are always used by default (except
someone disable "useforbuild" and calls wipebinaries).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH