Re: [opensuse-buildservice] bug: reducing the number of workers causes perpetual "building" state
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:17:07 +0200
On Wed, Jul 15, Jon Nelson wrote:

I reduced the number of workers (via /etc/sysconfig/obs-worker) on a
local OBS instance and restarted obsworker. Three jobs that were in
'building' during that time are now stuck in that state. I've tried
abortbuild, rebuild, changing files, etc... without luck. What's wrong
and how do I fix it?

cd to /srv/obs/jobs and delete them manually. No other solution currently...
:-(

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger