Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where does build service look for dependents?
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:25:10 +0200
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Thursday 16 July 2009 08:22:30 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

Dave Plater schrieb:

Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, is there anyway to control where a package I'm building looks for
dependencies?
Regards
Dave P

Am I right in assuming that this is decided in the spec file by
BuildRequires or is it Requires?

It's BuildRequires.
And it's expanded to the BuildRequires of your BuildRequires and so on.

No, to the Requires of your BuildRequires!

Andreas

I'm confused, after playing around with field "Requires:" it seemed to
me that it was passed on to the resulting rpm "requires".
Regards
Dave P