[opensuse-buildservice] Error: "/home/jnelson/obs/home:jnelson/wsgiserver" is not an osc working copy.
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:45:50 -0500
I get this error whenever I issue an 'osc update':

Error: "/home/jnelson/obs/home:jnelson/wsgiserver" is not an osc working copy.

there *was* a package called wsgiserver but I don't recall whether I
removed it using the web interface or via osc. No 'wsgiserver'
directory exists in /home/jnelson/obs/home:jnelson/. Why does this
happen? It's happened to me several times with other packages and I've
always had to blow away the checkout and start over.

.osc/_packages contains wsgiserver but there is no package (any more)
by that name in my project.

--
Jon