[opensuse-buildservice] Building against updated distro
  • From: Eric Springer <erikina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:10:02 +1000
All,

Apologizes if this has been asked to death, but I couldn't find any
answers/examples.

I'm trying to build a package for for Fedora 10 [1] that requires it
built against Qt 4.5. Fedora 10 at release had Qt 4.4 [2], but later
updated to Qt 4.5 [3]. So, to make a package, what am I expected to
do? Also, ideally I'd like all the software built against the latest
of everything available rather than the at-release packages.

Thanks for reading,
Eric.

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=Treason&project=home%3AErikina&repository=Fedora_10