Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Linking to other projects
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:48:41 +0200
Finaly, with all previous mail, the goal is to simply build an RPM of
an existing Package from other developper/maintener, you should really
think about the "collaborate function" of MonoOSC(Edit/Request to
submit), OSC or Web FE, to provide a patch to the official maintener,
SPEC file are really easy to use patch file before compiling, build
RPM