Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need a build service tutorial
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:25:11 +0200
Petit Eric wrote:
2009/7/11 Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Petit Eric wrote:

2009/7/11 Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Petit Eric wrote:

I just see some mistake of first use, your main project is "home:plater"
you have created 2 subproject like that :
home:plater:packagingworkshop
home:plater:yast2qt

home:plater have no repository (no os system)
home:plater:packagingworkshop have a repository (openSUSE Factory) but
no packages.
home:plater:yast2qt have a package but no repository

I sugest you add OpenSUSE Factory repository at home:plater with the
Webclient
Create a new package in home:plater, let zay with the spec wizard in
the Menu "Menu/Create a new pkg using spec wizard"

Hi Eric, I've added factory to the home project but goto repository
gives a 404 not found error. MonoOSC only gets as far as the connection

This is the normal way, you first need to get a "success build", after
what the build server sync with the download one (goto repository)
:-)

error and attempting to copy the error has just caused another crash
after many failed attempts, is there a mono interface to linux clipboard?

normaly yes but few of version of mono have often trouble to live with
the clipboard, to debug, it will be better to use the shell (konsole,
gnome console...)

Regards
Dave P
--

I'm trying to find out how to satisfy libzypp needing satsolver-tools =

Find a project with "libzypp" + OpenSuseFactory and then link it to you
prj/pkg

pikerhog has a standard version but is not public and spyhawk has only
11.1 version.
Regards
Dave P