Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need a build service tutorial
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:08:57 +0200
Petit Eric wrote:
I just see some mistake of first use, your main project is "home:plater"
you have created 2 subproject like that :
home:plater:packagingworkshop
home:plater:yast2qt

home:plater have no repository (no os system)
home:plater:packagingworkshop have a repository (openSUSE Factory) but
no packages.
home:plater:yast2qt have a package but no repository

I sugest you add OpenSUSE Factory repository at home:plater with the
Webclient
Create a new package in home:plater, let zay with the spec wizard in
the Menu "Menu/Create a new pkg using spec wizard"

Hi Eric, I've added factory to the home project but goto repository
gives a 404 not found error. MonoOSC only gets as far as the connection
error and attempting to copy the error has just caused another crash
after many failed attempts, is there a mono interface to linux clipboard?
Regards
Dave P