Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need a build service tutorial
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:57:58 +0200
From the web client : https://build.opensuse.org/project/list_my
click on your project link (mine is surfzoid one):
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Asurfzoid

near the "Build Repositories" click on the "+" to add some target
platform used to build your futur packages.

After what, i suggest you to use MonoOSC, it have some wizard for
write your first SPEC file and add your first package ....

http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=ALL&p=1&q=monoosc

http://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/files/

I have an altered yast2-qt-pkg complete with original spec files that I
would like to build and make available in my home directory. My home
directory doesn't seem to exist yet also. I have already used rpmbuild
on it and it works. My account name is "plater"
I will explore MonoOSC later with a kde package I'm using to learn with.
Thanks
Dave P