RE: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS server layout
  • From: <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:44:24 -0500
Two things:

1) We run pretty much everything on one box with an additional farm of
worker-only VMs. We have pretty acceptable performance with the exception of
(2), below.

2) check your internet connection, because at least on the version I am
running, it loads the CSS from build.opensuse.org still, and if your internet
is slow it will slow down webclient access.
--
Michael