[opensuse-buildservice] OBS server layout
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 19:28:50 -0500
We're running into issues with our local OBS instance in that it's running slowly. The web frontend is taking like 4 seconds to load some pages. I'd like to know how the public OBS is broken up as right now we have everything OBS related on one machine and I really have no idea how we can break up OBS to lower load. That is, which pieces can go on different machines and which need to be on the same machine.