Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Hermes for local OBS
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:36:20 -0500
One of the things that tripped me up was the default /etc/hermes.conf has debug turned on, but when its turned on then the messages don't get marked as sent and the RSS feeds kept getting flooded with duplicate messages. The comment in the file only mentions that emails are sent, but I had to look at the code to realize the same 'not sent' for RSS means they get reinserted over and over into the feed.

Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hey Luke,

I have a working spec for Hermes now. It's running against our local
OBS instance and reporting notifications just fine. How do you want me
to submit the changes?
That's perfect news. Please send me a patch against the svn trunk version
of hermes. I am also very interested in your opinion what needs to be changed
first to make the setup experience more smooth, also beside packaging.

thanks

Klaas