Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Hermes for local OBS
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:32:49 +0200
Hey Luke,

I have a working spec for Hermes now. It's running against our local
OBS instance and reporting notifications just fine. How do you want me
to submit the changes?
That's perfect news. Please send me a patch against the svn trunk version
of hermes. I am also very interested in your opinion what needs to be changed
first to make the setup experience more smooth, also beside packaging.

thanks

Klaas