Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Hermes for local OBS
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 08:17:27 -0500
I have a working spec for Hermes now. It's running against our local OBS instance and reporting notifications just fine. How do you want me to submit the changes?

Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi Luke,

I just upgraded our local version of OBS to 1.5 and I'd like to get
Hermes setup for notifications, but besides a few lines in
BSConfig.pm.template I can't find any mention of how to get Hermes and
set it up. I found the source at
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/infrastructure/hermes/,
but is that it? Do I have to make rpms myself or did I just miss where
they are?
I am very sorry, but there is no rpm yet. Hermes needs to be set up manually at the moment. However, there is quite ok documentation about that, please open the document file doc/hermes-woas.html in the
above repo. Please let me know if that works for you.

If you are working on rpms for hermes that would be great, please let
me know!

Have fun,

Klaas