Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Try out OpenID Prototype
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:46:49 +0200
On Wednesday 08 July 2009 12:22:01 Benji Weber wrote:
2009/7/8 Udit Sajjanhar <udit@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Benji Weber<benji@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2009/7/8 Udit Sajjanhar <udit@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi All,

 I have been working on developing a Prototype for OpenID login in
buildservice.

Does this include an openId provider that uses Novell accounts for
authentication? Or are you just focussing on allowing the opensuse
infrastructure to consume openid?

Novell already is an OpenID provider.

Since when? What URI can I use to use my Novell account as an openID?

It currently is limited to suse servers. So you can use the Novell account as
openID to log in to SUSE Studio, and any other services which will support
OpenID, but you can't use it to log in to servers on other domains.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>