Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Approved submitreq of package has disabled build+publish in target project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:06:36 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009 13:14:19 schrieb Vincent Petry:
Hi,

Question: one of my submit requests to the games OBS project has
been approved (GoOllie). In the past, when that happened, the build
and publish were enabled by default. But for that package,
everything is disabled. Is this a new default ? (which is a good
idea in my opinion)

A submit request never changes the build flags.

Before I re-enable it, I just want to be sure it hasn't been
disabled manually on purpose, maybe to save some build server for
other packages to be built with higher priority.

We have not changed any build flags (yet) due to load issues.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH