[opensuse-buildservice] How to solve this ERROR: link target doesn't exist ?
  • From: Martin Koller <kollix@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 20:54:21 +0200
Hi,

I'm trying to build kde4-kbackup and on most repositories I get

ERROR: link target doesn't exist (neither in build root nor in installed
system):
/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/fr/kbackup/common -> /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/fr/common
Add the package providing the target to neededforbuild and Requires
INFO: relinking /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/fr/kbackup/common -> ../common (was
/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/fr/common)

and the same for the language de and ru.

But I have no idea which package provides /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/fr/common
I tried kde4-l10n-fr but this does not include the above directory.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin () ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at