[opensuse-buildservice] Approved submitreq of package has disabled build+publish in target project
  • From: Vincent Petry <PVince81@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 19:14:19 +0800

Hi,

Question: one of my submit requests to the games OBS project has
been approved (GoOllie). In the past, when that happened, the build
and publish were enabled by default. But for that package,
everything is disabled. Is this a new default ? (which is a good
idea in my opinion)

Before I re-enable it, I just want to be sure it hasn't been
disabled manually on purpose, maybe to save some build server for
other packages to be built with higher priority.

Thanks,

Vincent