Re: [opensuse-buildservice] dead-lock in BS (error saving package: value of develpackage, ...)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:06:38 +0200
Am Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009 17:00:18 schrieb Petr Mladek:
On Tuesday 30 June 2009, Adrian Schröter wrote:
I means that the above error message is confusing. It does not complain
about missing -devel package 'OpenOffice_org-bootstrap' but about
missing devel project "home:pmladek:Factory" or about missing package.

I am going to report it into bugzilla.

It just got fixed ;)

You are faster than me ;-)

For one the problem was invalid data, which should not be allowed to
construct. Would be interessting how this was possible at all.

I expect that someone entered wrong default value when you opened Factory
development together with OBS 1.0. I expect that it was done a special way
and probably without a sufficient checks.

That one would have been myself. But the api is not accepting wrong data
usually. I suspect it is possible to remove this project later nevertheless.
will check ...

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH