[opensuse-buildservice] Headers for kernel module
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:56:02 +0400

Hi,

We develop kernel module for the interface for our scientific devices.
We have to provide headers of the module, because they provide ioctl's for
user-space software. Unfortunately I didn't find any information about how
to do it correctly. The first way is to put headers into /usr/include/linux
tree. The second way is to put all of the sources into /usr/src/kernel-
modules tree. Which way is the correct for 3th-party module? What name is
correct for the '-devel' rpm package of kmp?