Re: [opensuse-buildservice] permanently modify .repo files on local obs
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:35:05 +0200
On 2009-06-25 08:51:21 +0200, Ralf Becker wrote:
None an idea? It obviously works on build.opensuse.org.

Ralf

Ralf Becker schrieb:
How can I modify the content of automatic created .repo files. I want to
add a gpgkey?

I can of cause edit the file, but the next build overwrites it again.

I read in an older thread on this list, that I can change the download
URL by modifying /usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm, but I cant find the
gpgkey in there?

Btw. also let me know what I need to restart, that config changes like
the above get recognized (without restarting the whole obs).

we have gpg keys per project.
https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/#13

darix

--