Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local OBS not showing & building SLES 11 and Ubuntu 9.04
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:36:07 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009 09:42:18 schrieb Ralf Becker:
We set up a local OBS to test and build - beside others - packages for
the eGroupware project.

Now we are missing the following build targets:
- SLE_11
- xUbuntu_9.04

They are on https://build.opensuse.org, but we can not get them to show
up on our local build service.

Any help is appreciated :-)

hard to say, I am not aware of any bug we have.

Can you check the log files from scheduler and rep server ?
Do you see some messages regarding these repos there ?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH