[opensuse-buildservice] permanently modify .repo files on local obs
  • From: Ralf Becker <RalfBecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 19:03:48 +0200
How can I modify the content of automatic created .repo files. I want to
add a gpgkey?

I can of cause edit the file, but the next build overwrites it again.

I read in an older thread on this list, that I can change the download
URL by modifying /usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm, but I cant find the
gpgkey in there?

Btw. also let me know what I need to restart, that config changes like
the above get recognized (without restarting the whole obs).

Ralf
--
Ralf Becker
Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH [www.outdoor-training.de]