Re: [opensuse-buildservice] symlink control after build
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:14:25 +0200
On Friday 19 June 2009, Tomáš Čech wrote:

I did recently some simple script for controling dependencies and links in
images used in SLEPOS. I found that there were some broken symlinks in that
image. Interesting was, that these broken links also existed on SLES.

did you file bugreports? can you name them here?

So, what about adding some simple check for broken symlinks which cause at
least warning? It can point to some problems with missing dependency or
other error..

if you can describe an algorithm that would detect those errors without
significant false positives, I can add a rpmlint check for it. However, I would
need some examples for testing first.

Greetings,
Dirk