[opensuse-buildservice] symlink control after build
  • From: Tomáš Čech <tcech@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:07:50 +0200
Hi,

sorry for not reading all that e-mails so maybe this was already spoken about.

I did recently some simple script for controling dependencies and links in
images used in SLEPOS. I found that there were some broken symlinks in that
image. Interesting was, that these broken links also existed on SLES.

So, what about adding some simple check for broken symlinks which cause at
least warning? It can point to some problems with missing dependency or other
error..

Best regards,

Tomas Cech
QA