Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to enable a ppc build in OBS?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:26:55 +0200
Am Freitag, 12. Juni 2009 11:57:27 schrieb Michal Vyskocil:
Hi,

how can I enable the ppc build for Java:openjdk6:Factory? In meta prj I
have

<repository name="openSUSE_Factory">
<path project="openSUSE:Factory" repository="standard"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>ppc</arch>
<arch>ppc64</arch>
</repository>

but the webclient shows N/A for ppc/ppc64. Is there anything I missed?

Due to the fact that we have no security jail VM around ppc builds, the
building is basically only allowed for Factory distro.

Whenever someone can deliver a running XEN, kvm or alike we can enable it for
all other projects.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH