Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build in repo A and host in repo B, possible?
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:18:04 +0200
On 2009-06-10 17:28:17 +0200, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
See https://bugzilla.novell.com/426290
Or, now we have a case where octave was moved from Factory to Contrib,
so libsndfile could not be built with octave support anymore. I would
like to be able to compile libsndfile with octave support... but
hosting libsndfile-octave in Contrib and the rest in Factory.

I see problems with this, not sure about how to implement it exactly.
But comment #2 from bug #426290 says Fedora does it... any idea?

if it is possible to build the octave support as a plugin, you can link
the official libsndfile package to libsndfile-octave, add your own
libsndfile-octave package which only builds/packages the octave plugin.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you