[opensuse-buildservice] Build in repo A and host in repo B, possible?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:28:17 +0200
See https://bugzilla.novell.com/426290
Or, now we have a case where octave was moved from Factory to Contrib,
so libsndfile could not be built with octave support anymore. I would
like to be able to compile libsndfile with octave support... but
hosting libsndfile-octave in Contrib and the rest in Factory.

I see problems with this, not sure about how to implement it exactly.
But comment #2 from bug #426290 says Fedora does it... any idea?