[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:44:38 +0200

Status
------

froh:
- DriverBuild: Scott is pushing the PRD and HLD in the PLT through
the feasibility gate.
PRD: Product Requirements Document
HLD: High Level Design Document
PLT: Product Leadership Team

abauer:
- worked on attribute storage in the build service database needed
for PDB migration
- helped adrian with API request handling changes
turned out that we are not rails2.3 ready yet

rlihm:
- worked on flyer for LinuxTag in Berlin
- helped preparing a poster
- worked on web client 2.0

mls:
- worked on kiwi instsource code changes so that our special
"local" worker uses the build script as well
- fixed bug in reposerver kiwi instsource buildinfo creation
(remote repositories didn't work)

poeml:
- updated some infrastructure servers to newest kernels
- looked at log analysis and intrusion detection
- released new versions of MirrorBrain & logdigest

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx